The dream to own a home came to tragic end for a 42 year old man on Saturday. Tony Charlery, also known as Ricardo, originally from Soufriere, was planning his big move with his wife, to the community of Dacretin, Choiseul. He was still in the preliminary stage of building his dream home when tragedy struck. The man was reportedly doing some work on the site when he was electrocuted. One resident reported hearing a faint voice calling for help but says he was unable to identify where the voice was coming from. Charlery was eventually found dead in the grass near the site. There are unconfirmed reports that a Lucelec ground wire may have electrocuted the man. We reached out to the company for comment, we have been informed that the company is awaiting a report from its safety officer.