The quick action of fire officials saved a Soufriere business from going up in smoke in Monday morning. A Soufriere resident reported seeing smoke coming from a local meat and grocery shop on Church Street, sometime after 5am. The Fire Service responded promptly to the call for help and was able to get the fire under control with a matter of minutes. The shop suffered some damage on the inside but residents say it could have been much worse had fire officers not arrived in quick time to extinguish the blaze.

5 Responses

  1. dept of edu

    Howdy! I could have sworn I’ve visited this web site before but after looking at some of the posts I realized it’s new to me. Nonetheless, I’m certainly delighted I came across it and I’ll be book-marking it and checking back regularly!
    http://educationpoint.eu

    Reply
  2. manicure

    I read this post fully on the topic of the resemblance
    of most up-to-date and previous technologies, it’s amazing article.

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.